This 5 Ingredient Apple and White Cheddar Tart recipe is the perfect easy holiday appetizer! Full of fresh crisp apples, savory white cheddar, and buttery puff pastry, this appetizer will delight your family and friends.
I know it’s only the beginning of November, but I am SO excited for the holidays.
It’s been one hell of a year, and I’m just looking forward to some holiday cheer.
And if you’re looking to get into the holiday spirit, this 5 ingredient apple and white cheddar tart recipe is just for you!
The Perfect Holiday Appetizer
The big secret for this recipe is store bought puff pastry.
I always have store bought puff pastry in my freezer. It’s so useful and saves me so much time on easy and quick appetizers or desserts.
Time saving, delicious, and easy. What’s not to love?!
The puff pastry is perfect with sweet apples and savory white cheddar. And after everything is topped with honey, oh man it is delicious!!!
Also – you’ll want to get a good, high quality honey. Check out this one on Amazon. It’s one of my favorites and is SO delicious!
I tested these out by making them for close family, and they were gone in 10 minutes. They absolutely loved these delish appetizers, and your family will love them too.
More Holiday Appetizer Recipes
Looking for more holiday appetizer recipes? I’ve got you covered!
Here are some of my favorite holiday easy holiday appetizer recipes:
- Roasted Tomatoes and Burrata – this is so easy and so delish for a crowd!
- Pear, Prosciutto, and Gorgonzola Pizza – what’s better than an easy and delicious pizza appetizer? Nothing! This one is a delicious authentic Italian pairing.
- Sausage Bruschetta – My family and friends go crazy for this delicious sausage bruschetta recipe every single time I make it.
- Lemon and Garlic Herbed Olive Oil – I love this easy herbed olive oil. It’s perfect for dipping bread and charcuterie boards.
5 Ingredient Apple and White Cheddar Tart Ingredients
- 2 apples, sliced thinly
- 4 oz white cheddar, shredded
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- Honey, for serving
- Fresh thyme, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Thinly slice apples and and set aside.
- Roll the thawed puff pastry on a lined baking sheet. Spread white cheddar around puff pastry, leaving a 1in boarder on all sides.
- Place apples over cheddar. Cook pastry for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the puff pastry is browned.
- After baking, drizzle with honey and garnish with fresh thyme.