Cheesy garlic herb butter pull apart bread is the perfect easy appetizer for the holidays! This super easy holiday appetizer is perfect for any size gathering.
Cheese, garlic, herbs, bread – what else could you possibly want in a delicious appetizer?
The Perfect Holiday Appetizer – Cheesy Garlic Herb Butter Pull Apart Bread
When I think of the holidays, I think of comfort food.
And is there anything more comforting than cheese, garlic, herb butter, and bread? I don’t think so!
This appetizer is so incredibly easy. You’ll start by cutting a crusty loaf of bread in 1 inch squares. I recommend using a sourdough or Italian loaf, but any type of bread will do.
You want to cut 3/4 of the way down the bread, not all the way through it. Then, you’ll stuff with herbed garlic butter and cheese. (P.S. if you hate chopping garlic, get a garlic press! I have this one that works great. Check it out on Amazon!)
Finally, wrap the loaf in foil, and bake! It’s that easy.
This is a great appetizer for any size gathering, it’ll always be a hit!
Other Easy Appetizer Recipes
Looking for other easy appetizer ideas? Check out some of these recipes for more delicious options!
5 Ingredient Apple and White Cheddar Tart – This easy, 5 ingredient tart is such a great appetizer. It’s a great option to make ahead and pop in the oven right before guests arrive.
Roasted Tomatoes and Burrata – If you love burrata as much as me, this is the perfect appetizer for you! Delicious tomatoes are roasted and served with lots of crusty bread, burrata, and balsamic glaze.
Sausage and Cream Cheese Crescent Holiday Wreath – This sausage and cream cheese crescent holiday wreath is a perfect savory appetizer that’s perfect for the whole family.
Cheesy Garlic Herb Butter Pull Apart Bread
- 1 loaf crusty bread
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 garlic cloves, mined
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cut bread in 1 in diagonal rows, then repeat on the other side of the bread. Make sure you don’t cut all the way through the bread – you want to cut about 3/4 through the top.
- Combine melted butter, garlic, parsley, rosemary, and thyme. Stir well. Drizzle over the bread, making sure to get the butter mixture into the cuts of the bread.
- Stuff the bread with mozzarella cheese.
- Wrap the bread in foil and bake for 20 minutes. Then, open the foil and let the cook another 5 minutes.