We’re very quickly approaching the holiday season; can you believe it? I’m so excited to share this easy Holiday Bruschetta Recipe with you! This recipe is perfect for easy entertaining; all your guests will love this clever and delicious bite.
This post is sponsored by Mary’s Gone Crackers. Make sure you check out their wide variety of delicious crackers this holiday season!
This recipe was inspired by flavors of the holidays. Fresh cranberry sauce, savory and creamy brie cheese, and festive mint all come together in the perfect holiday bite!
And don’t forget the Mary’s Gone Super Seed Cracker. With organic pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and poppy seeds, they make this the perfect texture to this appetizer bite.
I love this recipe because it’s truly so easy to make. You can even make the cranberry sauce in advance, which will allow you to assemble these bites in just a few minutes. Your guests will be so impressed!
About Mary’s Gone Crackers
Have you tried Mary’s Gone Crackers yet? I love their crackers for so many reasons. First, they are a company with great values. All their products are organic, they offer only vegan and cruelty-free products, and did I mention their crackers are full of plant-based protein?
Mary’s Gone Crackers are a great part of any balanced diet.
I love the variety of crackers they have, too! Because every cheese, dip, or dish requires different types of crackers.
Mary’s Gone Crackers offers Original seeded crackers, a line of Super Seed crackers, and a line of Real Thin crackers. All come in a variety of flavors and are great for snacking and entertaining.
Here are the ingredients you will need for this holiday appetizer:
- Orange Juice
- Mary’s Gone Crackers – I used the Super Seed Rosemary flavor, but any flavor would be great!
- Wheel of Brie
- Mint Leaves
First, combine sugar, water, orange juice, and cranberries in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened. If the sauce comes to a boil or is splattering, reduce heat to low and stir frequently.
Once the cranberry sauce is done, set aside to cool. Once the sauce is cooled, add a spoonful of the homemade cranberry sauce to a Mary’s Gone Super Seed Cracker. Top with a slice of brie, and finish with a sprig of mint.
Serve and enjoy!
Here are some kitchen items that you will need in this recipe.
- Chef’s Knife: A good chef’s knife is key to getting a smooth slice of brie.
- Serving Tray: Every holiday appetizer deserves to be served on a beautiful tray! I recommend serving these on a wood tray lined with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Saucepan: You will need a medium size saucepan to make the homemade cranberry sauce.
More Holiday Appetizers
Looking for more holiday appetizer ideas? Check out these delicious holiday recipes:
Christmas Tree Charcuterie Board: This charcuterie board is shaped in a Christmas tree, making it the ultimate grazing board. You could even incorporate these holiday bruschetta bites into one of the layers of the tree!
Cranberry Brie Crescent Holiday Wreath: This recipe has similar flavors to these holiday bruschetta bites but wrapped and baked in crescent rolls! These are an easy and great appetizer for a big gathering.
Cheesy Garlic Herb Butter Pull Apart Bread: What’s better than cheese and garlic?! This cheesy garlic herb butter pull apart bread is way easier than it looks and great for holiday sharing.
Holiday Bruschetta Recipe
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup orange juice
- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- 1 box Mary's Gone Super Seed Crackers
- 1 8 oz wheel of brie sliced in thin rectangles
- Mint leaves for serving
- Combine ½ cup sugar, ½ cup water, ½ cup orange juice, and 12 oz fresh cranberries in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cranberries are reduced and mixture is thickened. Set aside cranberry sauce and let it cool.
- Lay Mary's Gone Super Seed Crackers on a serving tray. Top each cracker with a small spoonful of cranberry sauce, a slice of brie, and a mint leaf.