This Oat Milk Espresso Martini is a delicious twist on the trendy cocktail!
At Tasting with Tina, we LOVE coffee. And we also love cocktails. So we needed to create an espresso martini, and this one is so good!
With creamy oat milk, espresso, and vodka, this martini is smooth and super delicious.
Espresso martinis are one of the trendiest cocktails right now. They give you a boost of caffeine and a little kick of vodka. What's not to love?
I wanted to create a martini with one of my favorite milk substitutes right now, oat milk! We definitely eat dairy, but I've been loving oat milk for it's smooth texture and creamy flavor.
I have been loving it in lattes and matcha lattes lately, so why not add it to a cocktail?
Oat Milk Espresso Martini Ingredients
This recipe has only 4 ingredients!
- Espresso - Freshly brewed! Or you can use canned if you don't have an espresso maker.
- Vodka - Use any kind you like! It doesn't have to be top shelf.
- Nocino - A liqueur made from walnuts. If you've never had Nocino before, I highly recommend you do! It's delicious for cocktails, especially in the winter. We buy ours from Watershed Distillery.
- Oat Milk - A creamy milk substitute with a mild taste. Give it a try! You can also use any other milk or milk alternative if you wish.
- 3 Espresso Beans - For garnish, because every cocktail needs a good garnish!
Combine all ingredients into a shaker and shake vigorously. Pour into a martini glass or your favorite cocktail glass.
Here's some kitchen equipment you will need for this recipe:
Espresso Maker: We bought this espresso maker from Amazon a few months ago and LOVE it. It's the right price, it makes amazing espresso, and it's such great quality. I highly recommend if you love making coffee drinks, you will not regret it!
Vintage Glassware: I have been absolutely loving the trend of using antique glasses as cocktail glasses. I love thrifting for my glassware - I actually got the mug in these photos for only 10 cents at Goodwill! Can you believe that?
Espresso Martini - Frequently Asked Questions
You garnish an espresso martini to symbolize health, wealth, and happiness. It's a garnish that looks good and has a great meaning too!
A Black Russian has coffee liqueur but does not contain actual coffee. An espresso martini contains espresso and can sometimes also include coffee liqueur.
There are two ways to get foam in an espresso martini. First, use good quality espresso and a real espresso maker that produces good crema. Second, share vigorously in a cocktail shaker - this will produce a nice foam in your drink.
Oat Milk Espresso Martini
- 1 oz espresso
- 1 oz nocino
- 1 oz vodka
- ½ oz oat milk
- 3 coffee beans for garnish
- Combine espresso, nocino, vodka, oat milk, and ice into a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously. Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with three coffee beans.
- You may substitute oat milk with regular milk or any other milk alternative.