This Creme De Violette Pink Lemonade Cocktail is so beautiful that your guests won't believe you made this at home!
With a beautiful color, soft bubbles, and sweet finish, this cocktail is unique and delicious. This is perfect for a bridal shower, bachelorette party, valentine’s day, or just great for impressing your friends with your mixology skills!
I've been loving lemonade lately - I have had it almost every day this summer! I wanted to make a pink lemonade cocktail - but then my husband had the idea to add Creme de Violette to it.
Creme de Violette is a floral liqueur. It's deep purple color is very noticeable, with a sweet taste. The Creme de Violet adds another dimension to this beautiful cocktail.
You can serve this drink in a cocktail glass, coupe glass, or make big match in a large pitcher. Serve with lemon slices, a twist of lemon, fresh strawberries, or strawberry slices. You could even muddle fresh berries in the glass before adding the other ingredients!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
Here's why you'll love this easy recipe .
Easy to Make - This is a delicious and easy cocktail recipe that's perfect for an at home happy hour! This is one of those perfect summer drinks that is so easy and refreshing to make.
Flavorful - The lemonade flavor plus the floral Creme de Violette will be unlike any of the other fancy cocktails you've made at home. It's truly unique and so good!
Creme De Violette Pink Lemonade Cocktail Ingredients
Here are the simple ingredients you'll need for this recipe:
- Vodka - You may use any brand that you like! Or, use pink whitney vodka or citrus vodka for extra flavor.
- Limoncello - Pick some up at your local Italian market. Or make your own at home!
- Pink lemonade - My favorite brand is Simply Lemonade. It's so delicious! You can also use sparkling pink lemonades, homemade lemonade, any other fruity lemonades such as raspberry lemonade.
- Creme de Violette - The reason for this cocktail's beautiful lavender color! Creme de Violette is a floral liqueur that's sweet and delicious.
- Sparkling Water - Use your favorite or whatever you have on hand. I'm always team San Pellegrino!
Step by Step Directions
Here are the step by step directions for this simple drink.
Combine ice cube, vodka, limoncello, pink lemonade, and Creme de Violette into a large cocktail glass
Fill glass to the top with sparkling water, then stir with a cocktail spoon.
Here are some items that you may need to make this cocktail from Amazon:
Cocktail Glasses: I've been loving the trendy rectangle wine glasses lately! These ones are very similar to the ones used in my photos - and they're great for red or white wine. Or cocktails! Check them out on Amazon.
Sparkling Water: You'll need sparkling water for this recipe, and one of my favorites is San Pellegrino. If you've never tried it, I highly recommend checking it out here.
Cocktail Spoon: Every home mixologist needs a fancy cocktail spoon! This one is a classic that will look amazing on your bar cart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pink lemonade is made pink with fruit juice, often raspberry, watermelon, or strawberry juice.
Creme de Violette is a floral liqueur made from violet flowers. It is served in many classic cocktails such as an Aviation.
Creme de Violette is floral and sweet with earthy notes. It adds a sweet and floral note to cocktails.
More Cocktail Recipes
Looking for some more refreshing drink recipes? Check out these lovely recipes for a happy hour at home!
Creme de Violette Pink Lemonade Cocktail
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Limoncello
- 3 oz Pink Lemonade
- .75 oz Creme de Violette
- Sparkling water to top of glass
- Combine ice cube, vodka, limoncello, pink lemonade, and Creme de Violette into a large cocktail glass.
- Fill glass to the top with sparkling water, then stir with a cocktail spoon.