This Creme De Violette Pink Lemonade Cocktail is so beautiful that your guests won't believe you made this at home!
With a beautiful color, soft bubbles, and sweet finish, this cocktail is unique and delicious. This is perfect for a bridal shower or bachelorette party, or just great for impressing your friends with your mixology skills!
I've been loving lemonade lately - I have had it almost every day this summer! I wanted to make a pink lemonade cocktail - but then my husband had the idea to add Creme de Violette to it.
Creme de Violette is a floral liqueur. It's deep purple color is very noticeable, with a sweet taste. The Creme de Violet adds another dimension to this beautiful cocktail.
Creme De Violette Pink Lemonade Cocktail Ingredients
Here are the ingredients you'll need for this recipe:
- Vodka - You may use any brand that you like! No flavored vodka necessary.
- Limoncello - Pick some up at your local Italian market. Or make your own at home!
- Pink lemonade - My favorite brand is Simply Lemonade. It's so delicious!
- Creme de Violette - The reason for this cocktail's beautiful lavender color! Creme de Violette is a floral liqueur that's sweet and delicious.
- Sparkling Water - Use your favorite or whatever you have on hand. I'm always team San Pellegrino!
Here are some items that you may need to make this cocktail from Amazon:
Cocktail Glasses: I've been loving the trendy rectangle wine glasses lately! These ones are very similar to the ones used in my photos - and they're great for red or white wine. Or cocktails! Check them out on Amazon.
Sparkling Water: You'll need sparkling water for this recipe, and one of my favorites is San Pellegrino. If you've never tried it, I highly recommend checking it out here.
Cocktail Spoon: Every home mixologist needs a fancy cocktail spoon! This one is a classic that will look amazing on your bar cart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pink lemonade is made pink with fruit juice, often raspberry, watermelon, or strawberry juice.
Creme de Violette is a floral liqueur made from violet flowers. It is served in many classic cocktails such as an Aviation.
Creme de Violette is floral and sweet with earthy notes. It adds a sweet and floral note to cocktails.
More Cocktail Recipes
Looking for some more refreshing cocktail recipes? Check out these lovely recipes for a happy hour at home!
Spicy Watermelon Margarita Recipe: This spicy watermelon margarita is one of my favorite TWT cocktails! It's the perfect amount of sweet and spice - without too many ingredients.
Blood Orange Gin Gimlet: A bold twist on a classic cocktail, this blood orange gin gimlet is super refreshing. I love this one for a super hot day!
Easy Fig Manhattan - Another delicious twist on a classic, this cocktail utilizes homemade fig syrup to add a new dimension to the classic Manhattan cocktail. If you love figs, this is the drink for you!
Creme de Violette Pink Lemonade Cocktail
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Limoncello
- 3 oz Pink Lemonade
- .75 oz Creme de Violette
- Sparkling water to top of glass
- Combine ice cube, vodka, limoncello, pink lemonade, and Creme de Violette into a large cocktail glass.
- Fill glass to the top with sparkling water, then stir with a cocktail spoon.
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave it a star rating and comment!