Get excited for the holiday season with a Sausage and Cream Cheese Crescent Holiday Wreath! This easy and deliciously comforting recipe is perfect for the holidays. I created this recipe in partnership with Maille Mustard.
Savory sausage and soft cream cheese are perfect together in this easy holiday recipe. And the best part? The wreath is dipped in Maille Old Style Mustard, my absolute favorite mustard.
This recipe is so simple. Your family and friends will love sharing this appetizer together this holiday season.
Maille Old Style Mustard – My Holiday Favorite!
Can we talk about Maille Old Style Mustard for a minute?
Maille mustard products have always been my favorite. They’re high quality, delicious, and the perfect addition to any holiday gathering.
Maille Old Style Mustard is my favorite of all of their amazing products. It’s packed with crisp mustard seeds, adding a punch of flavor to any dish. It’s perfect for cheese boards, dipping into appetizers, or in sauces. The possibilities are endless!
I love the flavor of the Maille Old Style Mustard with this Sausage and Cream Cheese Crescent Holiday Wreath. All of the flavors are so complimentary, and this dish really just gets me in the holiday spirit.
The Recipe – Sausage and Cream Cheese Crescent Holiday Wreath
So, let’s talk about how you make this delicious and easy cheesy holiday appetizer.
You’ll start by fully cooking the sausage with some salt and pepper. When that’s cooked, combine the sausage with cream cheese, mixing very well.
Next, you’ll align the crescent rolls in a ring shape with the wide ends overlapping – you could do more of a circle or oval – it’s up to you what shape you want your wreath in!
Then, line the sausage and cream cheese filling all around the ring. Fold over the narrow ends over, then bake.
It’s really that easy!
When the wreath is cooled, arrange on a platter with plenty of Maille Old Style Mustard for dipping.
More Maille Recipes
Looking for other recipes using Maille’s delicious mustard and products? Join their Facebook group here: https://www.mymaillecommunity.com/community.
The My Maille Facebook group has over 48,000 members and it’s a great way to discover new recipes from people who love to cook, just like you! How fun is that? When you join, let me know, because I can’t wait to discuss all of the great recipes in the My Maille Facebook group with you!
Sausage and Cream Cheese Crescent Holiday Wreath Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 packs crescent rolls
- Maille Old Style Mustard
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Add sausage, salt, and pepper. Brown sausage until fully cooked, about 5-8 minutes.
- After sausage is cooked, in a large bowl, combine sausage mixture and cream cheese. Stir well.
- On a large lined baking sheet, line crescent rolls in a ring, with the wide ends overlapping and narrow ends facing outwards.
- Spoon sausage and cream cheese mixture over the wide ends of the crescent rolls. Fold the narrow ends over and tuck under the wide end of the roll.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until rolls are golden brown. Serve with Maille Old Style Mustard for dipping.
- This appetizer is beautiful garnished with fresh herbs lie rosemary and thyme.
- After the narrow ends of the roll are folded over, some filling will be exposed. This is ok and intended for this recipe.